Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Waiting on updates...

I know everyone has been waiting on an update about our Italy trip. It is coming, I promise! It feels a bit overwhelming to try to recap our trip and also the software on my computer seemingly is not transferring all of the photos from my digital camera. I’ll have it finished before October 15, though, because we are going to SC for Matt’s youngest brother’s wedding.

Matt has been in Poland since last Monday and will be there until next Friday. Well, he’ll hopefully come home this weekend to visit his wifey and daughter. So, I’m on my own practically until we leave for South Carolina. Cheyenne is doing well. I think she enjoys me being home all day but doesn’t enjoy the rain. She loved the snow but prefers to stay out of the rain. It was a fairly nice summer and now we are getting into fall, which brings more rain. My volunteer aspirations are going slowly. I’ve got one thing going every other week or so right now. I’m actually thinking of trying to get a part-time job just to pass the time. We don’t need the money, but I need something to do besides my weekly trip into the town centre. The question will be if I do look for one, do I take anything I can get or take something that I can “apply” later when I return to the States. I do want something I'll enjoy, though.

I'll try to send out an email once I have the Italy post finished. Otherwise, check back in another week or so!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see you guys are doing well.

Chris Reeder
LetGodBeGod.com