Sunday, March 4, 2007

It's official...we're moving!


We received the official word on February 16th that Matt's assignment has been extended and we will be moving to England later this month. How exciting! The news has been long awaited as Matt left for Europe back in early November 2006. My last day at work was yesterday (March 2) and now the real planning begins. There is so much to do - call the vet and the utility companies, shopping, packing, etc. Not to mention I must try to say goodbye to several friends. Of course, I'm hoping it will be more like "until I see you again" because we do plan to move back to Colorado once the assignment is completed. We'll be abroad for at least two years and hope to travel as much as we can. I'm hoping this blog will be a great way to keep friends and family updated on our adventures. Please keep in touch! Our home will always be open to visitors so we'd love to have you join us in our new place!

No comments: